- SodaChicky has been sick of late. I took her to the doctor and they seem to think she might have enlarged adnoids which cause her to get really nasty sinus headaches. Clearly something is going on. Every time the barometric pressure changes she complains of pain and dizzinesss. Being one of the meanest moms on the planet, I sent her to school on Friday anyhow!
- Pseudo-baby has learned to sit up all by himself. This is good but he also falls over. Took a couple of good crashes last week. Nasty bump on his forehead. It's amazing though how quickly he forgets it all and moves on to the next discovery. Babies are an amazing bunch!
- Made a great "clean out the frig" stir fry tonight with shrimp, peppers, onions, cabbage and noodles with a curried peanut sauce. It was totally without a recipe but tasty. SodaChicky said in passing, "If I liked curry, I'm sure it would smell great." She had leftovers instead.
- Dorothy is off to Europe next week as a part of a Eastern Europe study program. We will miss her smiling face around the place. I asked her to bring home some good chocolate!
- Music Girl's son journied to Rome this week for a semester abroad studying architecture. Clearly I went to the wrong schools! ;-)
- I'm trying to quit smoking. I've cut my intake more than half but it is tough on the weekends. Sigh...
So those are my random thoughts for now. Blessings to one and all!