Yesterday I had the 24 hour flu. I had been told by the people who had it first that it really was a twenty-four hour bug. And so while I dealt with all the blech of the flu, I kept reminding myself that morning would come and I would feel a lot better.
This is certainly a strange way to start out a Friday Five but it made me think about what I might like to do if I knew it would only last for 24 hours. There are no reality boundaries to these imaginings. So here are the five things for you to consider...
- If you could dramatically change your physical appearance for 24 hours, what would you do? I think I would like to be another color. Not sure which one. I'd just like to know what it would be like to be a different race for the day.
- If you could live in another place for 24 hours where would you go? Paris! I love Paris in the Springtime....
- You get to do somebody else's job for a day... I want to be the pope and straighten some things out. REALLY FAST!
- Spend the day with another person from anywhere in time and space... Right now I think I'd pick my paternal grandfather. I have some questions and I think it would be a very fun and memorable day. He'd have to buy me some M&Ms though.
- A magical power is yours. Which one would you pick? My first choice was flying which seems strange since I am afraid of falling. But given the fact that my hubby is recovering from wrist surgery and I am still feeling a little woozy from the flu, I think I might pick miracle healing.