- If your vagina got dressed what would it wear? A white cotton batiste nightgown, soft from several washings. It would be long and tailored like a man's shirt.
- If it could speak, what would it say? Whatever it wanted to say. Whenever it wanted to say it. Without fear. It's always been gutsier than I am.
- What does your vagina remind you of? "The Dinner Party" by Judy Chicago. The Emily Dickinson setting especially. It reminds me of the vagina and the vagina reminds me of it.
- What's special about your vagina? It's mine. They're all special. They're defining.
- What does it smell like? An October walk on the beach in Monterey.
And Dorothy, we're not in Kansas anymore.