1. What is the one appliance you simply couldn't be without? It would have to be the frig. When I was fifteen our family moved cross country and beat the furniture to the new house by a week. We had no frig. So a cooler with ice sat where the frig would one day be plugged in. I missed the frig even then. After all, where else can you keep the ice cream?
2. What if anything would you happily give up? Not much! Love the dishwasher. Love the garbage disposal. The rice cooker is a fave! And although I remember the days before microwaves, it sure makes life easier.
3. What is the most strange household appliance you own? Most strange might be the little electric sauce pot that stirred itself. It was strange but you could make great chili con queso in it. There was some mourning when it died.
4. What is the most luxurious household appliance you own? There are not a lot of luxurious appliances at our house. My dad however has an electric potato peeler. Does a good job on the veggies and you can't cut yourself with it.
5. Tell us about your dream kitchen- the sky is the limit here.... Well, it's in a house we own, not rent. And it's big! It has a gas stove that self cleans. It does not allow the smell of fried onions to permeate into the rest of the house. You can sit down and hang out in the dream kitchen. It has two dishwashers, a huge freezer, and a maid to clean up when I'm done cooking!