What did I miss?

Friday, May 24, 2013

Where've You Been?

It's funny how a habit can broken.  It took me months to quit smoking but somehow it was much easier to abandon my blog.  I blame Facebook.  Suddenly I could chat with people I used to follow in the blogging world.  I could post photos.  I could stalk my teenage daughter.  All was good.

And then this week I was talking to a friend who gets paid to write and talk for a living.  (Lucky woman!)  As we chatted on our way to the airport, I realized I don't do that much public writing anymore.  No church newsletters.  Not as many sermons.  So here I am.  With my "voice" a little hoarse from not being used.  Let's see what happens.

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

I would love to read you more!!!

yay for quitting smoking. hardest thing i ever did (yet)