- I wrenched my back and said a really bad word, (think puppy's mother) bending over in the pulpit, just as a mouse scurried out from under the first pew and into the chancel area.
- I love that in Prokofiev's Peter and the Wolf, the part of the Grandfather is played by the bassoon, but I weep in my chair and say a prayer whenever I hear the timpani play the gunshots of the hunters.
- Wednesday as we were driving through Maryland, I wished we might see some turtles walk across the road and yet my heart beats rapidly and I want to shutter my eyes at the thought of running over one.
- I trust that after you finish howling with laughter at the story of my recent fall you will worry more about safety and less about looking out the window at those boys!
- Bob laughed at the hat that the old gardener wore but sighed with delight when the young shepherdess strolled by.
Friday, July 12, 2013
Silly, silly Friday Five
The task for the morning, use these five words, in any tense, in a sentence. On your mark, get set, GO!