- You are ordained and currently serving in a "specialized" call. What do you miss most about the parish? What I miss most is other people's kids. I miss doing baptisms. I miss being hugged about the knees. I miss having kids ask me important questions about life and God and everything else.
- What do you like most about your current call? Grown up kids asking me questions and really wanting to hear the answers.
- What is the most important thing you learned in seminary? Tell the truth and live God's love in word and deed.
- What did you not learn in seminary that has been most helpful for your ministry? Technical stuff. Practical stuff. Budgeting. Creating a website. How to buy a copy machine.
- If you were not a pastor, what can you imagine yourself doing? Being a teacher.
- You've moved a few times in your life. Which place that you have called "home" is your favorite, and why? Colorado. As much as the Bug Man misses Missouri, I want to retire in Colorado.
- Bonus Question: Please ask and answer a question you would like someone to ask you. Would you like to go to a dinner and a movie? Yes.
For anyone interested in being interviewed, here are the rules. You have to post these at the end of your interview response.
1. If you are interested in being interviewed, leave me a comment saying "interview me."
2. I will respond by posting 5 questions for you. I get to post the questions.
3. You will update your blog with a post containing your answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment, asking to be interviewed, you will ask them 5 questions.