Borrowed from LutheranChik and others
1) When you looked in the mirror first thing this morning, what was the first thing you thought? Oh good, the zit is going away.
2) How much cash do you have on you? Ten bucks and some pennies.
3) What's a word that rhymes with TEST? Zest
4) Planet? Can it? I don't get this question. But I haven't had enough caffeine yet, either.
5) Who is the fourth person on your missed calls? My daughter. It's always my daughter.
6) What is your favourite ring on your phone? Some piece of music by Grieg. Nobody else ever picks it.
7) What shirt are you wearing? Black pullover sweater
8) What do you label youself as? Child of God. I like it better than wife, mother, pastor, liberal, democrat, Lutheran, etc.
9) Name the brand of shoes you've recently worn.
10) Bright room or dark room?
Light, but not in my face.
11) What were you doing at midnight last night?
Just starting the REM pattern after telling myself stories and listening to that weird noise my husband makes in his sleep.
12) What did the last text message on your phone say?
It was probably my daughter telling me to call her. She's the only one who text messages me.
13) Where is your nearest 7-11? About two miles away. But the "Wawa" is much closer and has better stuff.
14) What's a saying you say a lot? Cool.
15) Who told you they loved you last?
16) Last furry thing you touched?
The cat. Didn't actually touch him, I tripped over him. He stalks me in the morning and I don't always see him.
17) How many drugs have you done in the past three days? Three. All legally obtained- even the Sudafed.
18) How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? There are probably two or three rolls buried in a box down in the basement somewhere. My husband will eventually find them, develop them and wonder who the people in the pictures are.
19) Favorite age you've been so far? Now is shaping up okay. 45
20) Your worst enemy? My expectations for myself.
21) What is your current desktop picture? My daughter in a subway station in Manhattan.
22) What was the last thing you said to someone? Do you need any help with that.
23) If you had to choose between a millions bucks and being able to fly, which would you choose? I'm afraid of heights. I think I'd take the money.
24) Do you like someone? This reminds me of junior high note passing. Today, yes, I like and love my husband. Last week, it was a little iffy a couple of times on the whole like thing.
25) The last song you listened to? Part of a Barbershop Quartet CD my husband left in the car. I immediately went to NPR.